Over the years I’ve given numerous talks and presentations both on a paid and voluntary basis. I’ve spoken to schools, service clubs and corporates as well as emceeing a range of different events.
The many different activities and experiences I’ve enjoyed has given me a wealth of stories and tales to share with audiences. My talks can be informative or entertaining and cover a broad spectrum of topics.
Here’s a sample of presentations I can do:
• Disability awareness & accident prevention.
• The Wheel Blacks Athens Gold medal adventure and the world of High Performance Sport.
• Painting using your mouth instead of your hand – the tale of a reluctant artist.
• Emceeing weddings and corporate functions.
• Corporate clients – change management the Wheel Black way.
• After dinner speeches for entertainment – tall tales from a unique four wheeled perspective.
If you’d like to engage my services for a public speaking event, please visit my contacts page to get in touch and review my Speakers Bio for more information.